Have you ever wanted to know what this Macrame trent is all about?
Imagine you could create your very own Macrame fashion accessory all by yourself! Wouldn't it be amazing to say "I have made this"?
You now have the chance to learn this beautiful craft yourself in my Macrame Clutch Workshop. You will be surprised how easy it is to learn and what you can create with just a few basic knots. No previous knowledge needed. Everyone can do it!
- When: Saturday 9th October 2021 at 1pm - 5pm
- Where: Broome Lotteries House, Hall 2, Lot 620 Cable Beach Road Broome WA 6725
- What you will learn: a combination of beginner and advanced macrame knots, measurements and advice to make your own macrame clutch bag.
- What you will get: 4h of fun, bubbles on arrival, creativity, mingling, afternoon tea and refreshments
- What is included: All materials needed to create your very own clutch bag, including 100% recycled macrame cotton cords in your choice of colour (selected at time of booking)
- Do you need to know or bring anything: The answer is no! This is a beginner workshop which is suitable for anyone aged 15 years and over and no previous macrame knowledge is needed. A happy can do attitude is all I'm asking for. However if you have been part of one of my beginner workshops and are confident with the basic knots of Macrame you will have a slight advantage, but this isn’t necessary.
- Only limited spots available
- Clutch Colours: Please select your choice of coloured cord you would like to work with of the drop down list when booking your ticket. Please understand that all cords are prepared previous to the workshop and colours CAN NOT be changed on the day. You can find pictures of all colours under "Macrame Supply - Cords" on the website.
- Cancellations: If you booked a spot and can't make it please cancel 5 days prior to the date of the workshop for a full refund to be given. Alternatively, if you need to cancel last minute you might be given the option to change to another workshop in the future.