Have you ever wanted to know what this Macrame trend is all about?
Imagine you could create your very own Macrame home decor all by yourself! Wouldn't it be amazing to say "I have made this"?
You now have the chance to learn this beautiful craft yourself in my Macrame Plant Hanger Beginner Workshop.
You will be surprised how easy it is to learn and what you can create with just a few basic knots. No previous knowledge needed. Everyone can do it!
- When: Thursday 18th August 2022 at 6pm - approx 8:30pm
- Where: Broome Lotteries House,
Hall 2, Lot 620 Cable Beach Road Broome WA 6725
- What you will learn:
the basics of macrame knots, measurements and advice, to make your own macrame plant hanger
- What you will get: 2.5h of fun, bubbles, creativity, mingling, refreshments including grazing platter
- What is included:
All materials needed to create your very own plant hanger, including 100% recycled macrame cotton cords in your choice of colour, choice of different mounting rings and beads
- Do you need to know or bring anything: The answer is no! This is a beginner workshop which is suitable for anyone aged 16 years and over and no previous macrame knowledge is needed. A happy can do attitude is all I'm asking for
- Only limited spots available
- Cancellations: If you booked a spot and can't make it please cancel 5 days prior to the date of the workshop for a full refund to be given. Alternatively, if you need to cancel last minute
you might be given the option to change to another workshop in the future.
Please select your choice of coloured cord you would like to work with from the drop down list below when making your booking. Please understand that all cords are prepared prior to the workshop and colours CAN NOT be changed on the night.
Macrame supply will also be available for purchase on the day so you can practice your newly learned skills at home! EFTPOS available!