The first sign that the seasons change in Broome, Western Australia from Wet to Dry Seasons is when hundreds of dragonflies appear on our local beaches.
This is what inspired me to this unique wall hanging and the idea for you to take a piece of Broome home.
Dragonflies are also a symbol of new beginnings, change, happiness and hope
- detailed hand-knotted macrame dragonlfy in pindan/ tangeringe cotton
- made of 100% recycled soft cotton cord
- featured on a piece of uniquely shaped local driftwood. Choose between two different wall hangings.
- sturdy metal triangle hook on the back for easy hanging on your favourite spot
- measurements of dragonfly approx 20cm x 20cm
- measurements of wood: Design 1 approx 50cm long, Design 2 approx 36cm long
These Wall Hangings are made and ready to ship